Supporting and representing the Third Sector in Midlothian.
Midlothian Voluntary Action (MVA) provides support, guidance and representation for third sector organisations working in Midlothian. This includes grassroots community groups, charities and social enterprises.
We do this by:
- Providing free one to one development support.
- Delivering an annual programme of training, workshops and networking events.
- Distributing news and information via our e-bulletins and social media.
- Running the Third Sector Forum and giving a voice to the sector within Midlothian’s Community Planning Partnership.
Midlothian Voluntary Action is part of Midlothian Third Sector Interface (TSI). The TSI also consists of Volunteer Midlothian and the Social Enterprise Alliance Midlothian. On this website you will find separate pages for each different part of the TSI.
“It’s great having a partnership organisation to turn to in uncertain times – we all need support and advice to develop our services. MVA provides a voice for the third sector in Midlothian and has helped us a lot.”Julie from Dalkeith CAB
- New funding for Youth Arts in Midlothian
- Brexit’s not long away. Is your organisation prepared?
- Winter driving skills for staff and volunteers
- Community and Third Sector Recovery Programme opens
- Retirement of George Wilson, manager of MVA
Please enter your email address to receive email updates and bulletins. We are finalising our new schedule and will be back in touch soon to ask which updates you would like to receive.