Promoting the growth and development of social enterprise activity across Midlothian
Social Enterprise Alliance Midlothian (SEAM) is a loose network of social enterprises based or working in Midlothian.
Supported by Midlothian Voluntary Action, SEAM’s role is to:
- Foster collaborative relationships between social enterprises based or working in Midlothian.
- Ensure that social enterprises and enterprising third sector organisations have the support they need to grow sustainably.
- Raise the profile of local social enterprises throughout Midlothian and beyond.
- Represent Midlothian social enterprise at the national level.
SEAM is part of Midlothian Third Sector Interface (TSI). The TSI also consists of Midlothian Voluntary Action and Volunteer Midlothian. On this website you will find separate pages for each different part of the TSI.
We have found the support and advice from SEAM indispensable, from leading us through the challenging process of asset transfer to support with funding applications and organising network meetings with other social enterprises.Irene from Loanhead After School Club
- Midlothian’s Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund is NOW OPEN
- Social Enterprise in the Spotlight: Penicuik Carbon Challenge
- Social Enterprise in the Spotlight: Mayfield and Easthouses Development Trust
- Forward Mid have released their 2022 disabled people’s directory
- Welcome to our new graduate intern
Please enter your email address to receive email updates and bulletins. We are finalising our new schedule and will be back in touch soon to ask which updates you would like to receive.