Leading the way in volunteering across Midlothian.
Volunteer Midlothian is the leading agency for volunteering development in Midlothian. If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer or want to promote an opportunity, we’re here to help.
- Free advice and guidance on how and where to volunteer in Midlothian.
- A database of volunteering opportunities.
- Advice for young people about volunteering, including access to the Saltire Awards scheme.
- Support for organisations to develop volunteering projects and opportunities.
- Promotion of opportunities through our website, social media and our local networks.
Volunteer Midlothian is part of Midlothian Third Sector Interface (TSI). The TSI also consists of Midlothian Voluntary Action and the Social Enterprise Alliance Midlothian. On this website you will find separate pages for each different part of the TSI.
Our volunteering hotlist highlights a selection of local opportunities that are new in Midlothian.
Volunteer Midlothian News
- Volunteer Midlothian and Health in Mind team up to offer mental health training in January
- Winter driving skills for staff and volunteers
- Community and Third Sector Recovery Programme opens
- Core Skills in Volunteer Management goes digital
- Successful recipients of Midlothian mental health grant announced
Please enter your email address to receive email updates and bulletins. We are finalising our new schedule and will be back in touch soon to ask which updates you would like to receive.