There are a lot of great training opportunities for social entrepreneurs and social enterprise staff available in Scotland.
The Midlothian TSI training programme is open to:
- Staff, volunteers and directors of community groups, third sector organisations and social enterprises that benefit people living in Midlothian
- Anyone starting up or thinking about starting up a new community project or social enterprise that will benefit Midlothian residents
- Community councillors and other Midlothian-based community activists
- Staff from key public sector partner agencies (Midlothian Council, NHS Lothian, etc)
- Priority will always be given to people working in Midlothian, but where space allows we will offer limited slots to third sector colleagues from other areas of Scotland.
Just Enterprise is Scotland’s national social enterprise training and support programme, which works alongside us at the local level. They run numerous free training sessions throughout the year and can provide a variety of business support packages, from pre-start up to expansion and growth.
Social Enterprise Academy provide a range of leadership training programmes for third sector leaders and organisations in Scotland. They also run a programme for pupil-led social enterprises based in schools.
The School for Social Entrepreneurs Scotland provides training, coaching and personal development opportunities for social entrepreneurs.
Midlothian Business Gateway runs training workshops for local businesses that are also open to social enterprises.