October 7 @ 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
Upskill your organisation by learning the skill of minute taking.
Minute taking involves more than simply taking notes, this essential skill in the third sector tends to be overlooked. Learn how to listen well, be concise and determine the relevant action points in this interactive and engaging session.
- Understand the importance of the minute taking role
- Prepare the agenda, minute taking and follow up actions
- How memory works and how to achieve metacognition
- Develop active listening skills
- Practical help to aid minute taking
- Hints and tips in minute taking.