We run regular events and a new training programme twice a year, usually in autumn and spring. We keep this page updated with information about what’s coming up and we also send info out about training in our bulletins.
- 29 February, 2024 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sign up for our bulletins to be notified of upcoming events. If you’ve got an idea for training that you think may be needed, or you want to enquire about us providing a bespoke session, get in touch.
The Midlothian TSI training programme is open to:
- Staff, volunteers and directors of community groups, third sector organisations and social enterprises that benefit people living in Midlothian
- Anyone starting up or thinking about starting up a new community project or social enterprise that will benefit Midlothian residents
- Community councillors and other Midlothian-based community activists
- Staff from key public sector partner agencies (Midlothian Council, NHS Lothian, etc)
- Priority will always be given to people working in Midlothian, but where space allows we will offer limited slots to third sector colleagues from other areas of Scotland.
Please enter your email address to receive email updates and bulletins. We are finalising our new schedule and will be back in touch soon to ask which updates you would like to receive.