We love to collaborate on projects large and small and are proud of the positive working relationships we have with other local organisations. Our experience has shown that when agencies work together with communities to address shared concerns in a collaborative and equitable way, better outcomes can be achieved.
Our partners in Midlothian include:
- Over 250 third sector organisations and local community groups
- Midlothian Council
- Midlothian Health and Social Care Partnership and NHS Lothian
- Community Development Trusts
- Midlothian Federation of Community Councils
- The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- Midlothian Financial Inclusion Partnership (MFIN)
Some of the national charities we work with include MacMillan Cancer Support, British Red Cross, Evaluation Support Scotland and the Development Trusts Association Scotland (DTAS). We are also part of the national Third Sector Interface (TSI) network, in which TSI partners share their learning and experience of working ‘on the ground’ in different areas of Scotland.
See more information about the TSI network.