As we all emerge from a difficult Winter, our Spring 2021 programme aims to re-energise you with short and interactive sessions that can be enjoyed from home.
The best way to receive information about our training and events is by signing up for our bulletin updates, as well as keeping an eye on this page.
The Midlothian TSI training programme is open to:
- Staff, volunteers and directors of community groups, third sector organisations and social enterprises that benefit people living in Midlothian
- Anyone starting up or thinking about starting up a new community project or social enterprise that will benefit Midlothian residents
- Community councillors and other Midlothian-based community activists
- Staff from key public sector partner agencies (Midlothian Council, NHS Lothian, etc)
- Priority will always be given to people working in Midlothian, but where space allows we will offer limited slots to third sector colleagues from other areas of Scotland.
Does your organisation have specific training needs?
If you are looking for training for your committee, staff or volunteers, get in touch and we will try and source it for you. In some cases we may be able to commission and deliver it locally. Alternatively, there is a lot of good quality (often free) training out there for the third sector. Some of the most frequently used training providers include:
You can search for just about any kind of training across the country on the the Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations website and view their own training programme.
Primarily but not exclusively aimed at social enterprises. To access training you need to register with them.
With a searchable database, this website allows you to find the training you need in the location of your choice.