Why become a Volunteer Midlothian Member?
Membership of Volunteer Midlothian is open to all Volunteer Involving Organisations (VIO’s) in Midlothian and Midlothian branches of national charities. Our membership package has been designed to help organisations get the most out of working with volunteers. Members receive advice, information and access to training, as well as opportunities to share knowledge and network with other organisations.
How to become a Member?
The membership fee is £30 a year, and has not changed for the last few years. The membership is renewed yearly, so if you are joining at the end of the financial year the fee is waived to provide you with best value for money.
Organisations that are considering joining, can with no obligation join one meeting of their choice to assess if this form of professional connection is right for them.
Membership Fee: £30 per year.
What are the benefits of being a Member?
- Bespoke advice on involving volunteers.
- Access to the quarterly Volunteer Managers Forum.
- Room hire at a discounted rate with tea and coffee provided.
- Priority and/or discounted booking for training and events.
- Options to promote opportunities and display information at events throughout Midlothian.
- Options to submit news stories on Volunteer Midlothian’s website.
- Priority access to our opportunities ‘Hotlist’ on the VM website to highlight new opportunities.
- Regular social media promotion through Volunteer Midlothian.
- Support finding volunteers for one-off events.
- Resources and support, we provide help to access Volunteer Friendly Award
- Adhering to practices and policies we offer, help to understand the Volunteer Principles and pledge to the Volunteer Charter
- The opportunity to nominate a representative to the Board of Trustees and vote at AGM.
For more information about Volunteer Midlothian membership or the forum contact Magda.