Membership of Volunteer Midlothian is open to all Volunteer Involving Organisations (VIO’s) in Midlothian and Midlothian branches of national charities. Our membership package has been designed to help organisations get the most out of working with volunteers. Members receive advice, information and access to training, as well as opportunities to share knowledge and network with other organisations.
Membership benefits include:
- Bespoke advice on involving volunteers.
- Access to the quarterly Volunteer Managers Forum.
- Room hire at a discounted rate with tea and coffee provided. Currently not possible due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Priority and/or discounted booking for training and events.
- Option to promote opportunities and display information at events throughout Midlothian. Currently this will be in digital form due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Option to submit news stories on Volunteer Midlothian’s website.
- Priority access to our opportunities ‘Hotlist’ on the VM website to highlight new opportunities.
- Regular social media promotion through Volunteer Midlothian.
- Support finding volunteers for one-off events.
- Access to the Volunteer Friendly Award. *Please note this awards scheme is undergoing changes in 2020/21. As such we are unable to support it at present, but hope to again in future.
- The opportunity to nominate a representative to the Board of Trustees and vote at AGM.